Afghanistan Health Assessment Center (AHAC) is a Center that provides medical screening for immigrants traveling abroad and Health services & vaccination for local & international Organizations and personal in Afghanistan.
The operations of the Center are based in Taimany, Kabul, Afghanistan.To learn more about the New zealand medical examniation in Afghanistan, join Afghanistan Health Center.Taimnay is located in the 4th district of Kabul city, which is home to the modern healthcare and hospitals of Kabul city. The region is well served with essential infrastructure, including power, water, and telephone and road network.
To learn more about the australia panel physicians in Afghanistan, join Afghanistan Health Center.
Vision: Our vision is that individuals and migrants benefit from an improved standard of physical, mental and social wellbeing, which enables them to substantially contribute towards the social and economic development of their home communities and host societiesTo learn more about the uk tuberculosis testing in Afghanistan , join Afghanistan Health Center.
Mission: Our mission is to empower individuals and communities in collaboration with social and civic institutions and private sector
Values: AHAC will consider the following core values in all its activities as well as in its internal structure.
- Respect for cultural diversity and beliefs
- Gender equity,
- Special attention to vulnerable groups of the society,
- Consultative decision-making,
- Transparency and accountability,
- No discrimination,
- Respect for human rights and human dignity,
- Belief in principle of non-violence,
- Respect for principle of democracy,
To learn more about the Afghanistan health assessment center , join Afghanistan Health Center
The goals and objectives of AHAC include to:
To learn more about the uk tb test in Afghanistan , join Afghanistan Health Center.
- Provide health assessment to immigrants traveling to abroad
- Provide health assessment and diagnostic services to general public and organizations employees
- Operate on sustainable basis for profit.
- Use the surplus generated from the business to expand the services to national and international level.
- Help poor population and environment to go green
– We are the only UK approved center in Afghanistan, for more information please see the link below:
– We are the only Australia approved center in Afghanistan, for more information please see the link below:
To learn more about the Australia Medical examination in Afghanistan, join Afghanistan Health Center.
– We are the only New Zealand approved center in Afghanistan, for more information please see the link below:
To learn more about the New zealand panel physicians in Afghanistan , join Afghanistan Health Center.